Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday and Spring is here

Today is the first day of spring, something I have been waiting for all winter. I tell ya winter has been brutal this year in the Northeast, well really all over. While I am happy that we are turning the seasonal corner, I can't help but fall into the post weekend blues. Every Sunday morning I wake up refreshed and ready to tackle the day only to have a sense of  gloom loom over me around  6 ish. The weekend...is over, back to the grind. Should I be happy that I have a grind to go back to..sure..does it make it any less painful..hell no! I started this blog to remind me to always strive to keep living and not just existing. So with that I will try to shrug off the Sunday evening blues and find a way to march into Monday with hope and vigor. Given what's going on in the world now, surely I can do just that. Will you join me? Here's to a good week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home